US

Registrar..: Register.com (http://www.register.com)
Domain Name: FMTALK969.COM
Created on..............: Thu, Aug 12, 1999
Expires on..............: Sat, Aug 11, 2001
Record last updated on..: Thu, Aug 12, 1999

Administrative Contact:
Shneyder, Mark bostonradio@yahoo.com
617-388-1085
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Internic, Registrar internic-free@register.com
212-594-9880

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS3.REGISTER.COM 209.67.50.253
DNS4.REGISTER.COM 209.67.50.254

The Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network
Solutions for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record.
Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail
(spam); or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to Network Solutions (or its systems). Network Solutions
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Registrant:
Greater Boston Radio, Inc (FMTALK8-DOM)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
US

Domain Name: FMTALK969.NET

Administrative Contact:
DNS, RDG (RR877) DNS@RDG.COM
703-748-2800 (FAX) 703-748-2133
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Sterling, Duncan (DS1307) support@MEDIANEXT.COM
(301)441-9539
Billing Contact:
DNS, RDG (RR877) DNS@RDG.COM
703-748-2800 (FAX) 703-748-2133

Record last updated on 01-Sep-99.
Record created on 01-Sep-99.
Database last updated on 2-Sep-99 19:22:58 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS2.MEDIANEXT.COM 209.70.1.101
DNS1.MEDIANEXT.COM 209.70.1.100

Paul Hopfgarten