Good riddance to Katz' rubbish

Frankly, if I want news and info, I will put on WBZ. But this is a welcome
change from the current WRKO morning show. I am not one to go after
"right-wing radio" since I admire some who have a conservative slant.
However, Katz' yelling and blathering got to be too much, very early on. When
I heard the rumor that he was going to be getting the shaft, I started
listening again. It has been dreadful. Last week, he defended the free speech
of some Cali DJs giving away "Black Ho's", when it turned out they were only
giving gardening tools away and not loose women of the darker skin pigment.
Just a joke, hahahaha. Then this week, he rails against the free speech
rights of organizers of the Million Youth March because they insult different
faiths. Such hypocrisy. I will be glad to see him gone. Don't let the door
hit you on the way out, as Howie Carr would say.