Re: most influential?

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Tony Abruzzese wrote:

> Yes.
>
> Another news-related promotion was a teaser announcing the rumored arrival
> of  7's new anchor, a guy named Ted from Minneapolis and they showed a clip
> of Ted Baxter from MTM. (For the life of me I can't remember the real Ted's
> last name... He's still around: on Channel 2 for all of the fund raising
> events; had a radio talk show on RKO several years ago.)

	Ted O'Brien? He's over at WBUR these days...

  Oh, and Donna - if you're looking for influential TV people, how about
Jim Thistle? Was news director at all three stations - still works at WCVB
during election season...
	(No, it's not just the BU connection... ;)

	--Scott--

* Scott J. Saloway                   **                                                   *
* Journalism - Class of 2002         **   Believe those who are seeking the truth:        *
* Boston University                  **   doubt those who find it.                        *
* saloway@bu.edu                     **                           - Andre Gide            *
* I do not represent Boston University or any other entity.                               *
* My opinions are mine and mine alone.                                                    *