Cape ad revenue

Actually, there are only a few groups that own all those signals.  Ernie
Boch has four (106.1, 95.1, 101.1 & 93.5)  Makkay Broadcasting has three
(101.9, 102.9 and 96.3) and a few standalones (107.5, 99.9, 103.9,
104.7)  92.1 in P-town is more or less a local entity, and the same can
be said for 92.7 on the Vineyard.  Still, thats a lot of signals to
spread the ad revenue around.  I'd imagine that the money that's made
from Memorial Day to Labor Day with a slight blip during the holidays is
sufficiant to operate these stations for the year.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7

...and how about the sales side of the biz on the cape and islands?