Re: First Song 2000

As long as the first song of the new millennium is not
by the Backstreet Boys, or Prince, I really don't mind.

Does WTIC still do the morse code "V" at the top of the
hour? If so, I think thats what Ill listen to as the
new millennium comes in.

~M

> > I thought this might possibly be an interesting thread..  What song
> would
> > YOU play as your first song in 2000??
> >
> > The first one that popped in my mind was Hysteria by Def Leppard...
> >
> > what's yours??
> >
> > Chip
>
> Wouldn't be a song at all.  It would be a Mel Brooks/Carl Reiner bit -
> Two Thousand Year Old Man.  I'm going into this millenium laughing.
>
> Bill O'Neill

Get your own free email account from
http://www.wjbq.com