Re: RE: Northeast Radio Watch 8/27

Does the Cape even need any more FM stations as it is? The
last time I went out there, I was amazed at how packed the
FM band is. I highly doubt that weither WCDJ makes it on
the air or not will impact cape cod radio. I also am
wondering if anyone will use that vacant 94.3 allottment
in Brewster or if thats just going to remain empty. The
only other comment I have is that I also noticed while out
there that country music is almost non exsistant. Except
for 98.1, and a weak 99.5, there seems to be no interest or
desire for country music out there.

~M

Get your own free email account from
http://www.wjbq.com