Re: 96.9 testing...123

> > Imus is not the easiest show to board-op...outcues are often sudden, and
> > not always real obvious, WFAN's local breaks end when they end....just
> > because the clock says a 4:00 min break doesn't mean that 3:50 or 4:10
> > isn't close enough!
>
> Don't Imus's producers realize how difficult a show they are to carry?  Do
> they do it on purpose or don't they care?

Having carried the show, I think it's both.. not that they don't care about
the $$$ that comes in from affiliates, but I think they like to push the
threshold of what people will put up with and try to screw with board ops,
other times I think its a matter of being a show from New York, that happens
to be simulcast across the country, so if they want to do something funny
locally and it screws up the network, who cares..  At least thats my
opinion..

Chip

Formerly of the 96.7 signal in Rochester NH (WWEM, WSRI, WQSO while I was
there..) and WZNN..