Re: WEEI off the air...

Mark wrote:
>WEEI has been off for about 20 minutes now...I originally thought it was
>their sunset power-down mode, but they haven't come back yet...Getting some
>station playing Carly Simon's "You're So Far Away"...not clear...couldn't
>make out an ID at top 'o the hour (9:00 PM)

The same thing happened for a few minutes the other day.  And it has
happened several times previously-- Glenn Ordway made some sarcastic
comments about it a few months back (I commented about it on the list).  Do
they need some work done on their transmitter, perhaps?  Is Entercom
putting off any upgrades till the ratings improve <gg>?