Re: 96.9 testing...123

Unfortunately I'm out of town and I missed the changeover this morning.  I
went to the "www.smoothjazz969.com" web site to listen to the audio feed
this morning and its gone from the site.  Too bad that their premier show
was a repeat.  Any word on whether the phones were ringing on Morrissey Blvd?

Brian

At 09:46 AM 8/23/99 -0400, Bill O'Neill wrote:
>Interesting to hear Imus (Best of..) at their new radio home on (the
>temporary handle) "FM 96.9" this morning.  Imus:  Imus in the
>Morning...no longer disappearing under bridges...  etc.
>
>Audiowise, I am lost on the quality benefit people talk about
>regarding Talk on FM versus AM.  In fact, until they jack the
>processing, bottom end, the feed lacks presence.  FM is sooo clean,
>and talk can be sooo dirty (3k =/- dial ups, etc.) FM is 'less
>forgiving' of a format that has lots of junk on the line.
>
>Bill O'Neill

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA