Re: MEGA's logic

At 03:17 PM 8/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I still haven't quite figured out why they bought WLLH ( yes I know Lawrence
>is heavially spanish)...simple fact is WLLH doesn't add to their coverage
>area at all as 1150 does quiet nicely in the Merrimack Valley.

Not according to the directional patterns--especially at night. Nor
according to my own unscientific and haphazard listening tests. Lawrence is
pretty much in a null of WAMG's (new 1150 calls) day and night patterns. I
think the night signal in the direction of Lawrence is no more than the
equivalent of 30 or 40 watts nondirectional.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205