Re: More Western Mass radio

They may not go all Spanish.  They may choose to go urban or stay oldies.
After all...doesn't Mega own a black-formatted station somewhere in
Connecticut? I've seen it brought up here earlier (i just can't remember)
- - all I know is that it's on the MW band.

My guess is they'll probably upgrade the station and then sell it at a
higher price, sort of what One on One Sports did with WIDB in Chicago when
they bought that station for almost nothing and then resold it for a
multimillion price to Radio Unica (taking their sports programming to the
FM band)

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org