Re: TALK 96

I don't know if Jerry would want to do fulltime talk at this point in his life.
However, I could see him doing a weekend shift. I'm sure that 96.9 will target
the same demo's as WRKO, so Jerry and Gene Burns (since I know someone will
bring his name up) will most likely not be in the mix, at least Monday through
Friday.  Barnicle will probably do PM drive, since I doubt that a satellite talk
show can beat Howie, even though I can't stand him personally.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7