From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of A.
Joseph Ross
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 1999 1:01 AM
To: Scott D Fybush; nerw@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/30: Sales Galore!

On 30 Jul 99,  Scott D Fybush wrote:

> Speaking of towers, Edmund Dinis is again asking the FCC for more time to
> build the sticks for WLAW (1270), his yet-unbuilt station in North
> Dartmouth.  Dinis was granted a permit back in February for a final
> six-month extension to begin erecting the towers on Copicut Hill, but he
> says competing Portuguese-language broadcasters James and Robert Karam are
> holding up the project with constant appeals to Fall River city officials.

Edmund Dinis was the name of the District Attorney who handled the inquest
after Ted Kennedy's accident on Chappaquidik.  I wonder whether this is
the same guy, or perhaps his son.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/