Re: WRKO

As long as we're talking about RKO, am I the only one that's noticed their
really bad production during the "Howie Carr" show?  I'm not talking about
the content, but just the production.  There are major gain changes as they
go from Howie to the news and other production elements.  Lots of gaps of
dead air and just some other production glitches.  I realize that they are
trying to be a syndicated show but this is really amateur night.  This has
been going on for some time.  Is it this way on the "Howie" affiliates?

Brian

At 12:00 AM 7/27/99 -0700, Kyle Stephanos wrote:
>Hello all.
>
>Has anyone noticed WRKO's signal lately. It's very low!
>During the day when leaving the Haverhill area, the signal
>seems quite low. WROL seems to have the same signal where
>before, RKO had a much stronger signal then it does now.
>At night, I get a skywave news station in the distance that
>often is equal with WRKO. This was not the case until a week
>or so ago. Has anyone else noticed this?
>
>Best Regards!
>
>Kyle (MajorRadioFreak@excite.com)

>Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://voicemail.excite.com
>Talk online at http://voicechat.excite.com

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA