Travel Programming

I tuned in once to The Expedia Show while in Seattle...At least the episode I listened to was nothing more than an infomercial for a travel agency, a brokered program filling up airtime that otherwise would have been hard to sell.

Whereas "Travel World", the shows I listened to on CIQC in Montreal, were not trying to hype 1 particular travel agency, they reviewed and critiqued hotels, restaurants, airlines...gave their picks, with a blend of humor, not just reading a press kit and trying to convince the audience that this "special deal" is only available if I call this 800 number or book on-line at some web-site.

Regards,

Tom

Get your own free email account from
http://www.kggo.com