Re: JFK

Bill O'Neill writes:
<<...toss in CBS's graphic of "Hyannis Port, Mass." New Yorkers...>>

Believe it or not, that's Associated Press style they're following.
Yeah, I know AP is based in New York, but you'd think a global press
cooperative would have informed of its error and corrected by now if the
name of the place actually were "Hyannisport."

On the whole coverage issue, mark me as a liberal who also thinks
America's celebrity obsession has gone too far...

Howard