Re: WBOS update

In a message dated 7/17/99 8:15:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< Globe's Clea Simon reported on Friday
 that Mike Barnicle will have a show when
 the new "talk" format is rolled out...
 Howie vs Barnicle in PM drive?  >>

this would explain the "thing that we can't get into right now but is very,
very exciting" that the I-man and Barnicle have been talking about for a
couple of weeks now.  there was a mention of it on the air just the other
morning, and it was alluded to prior to the last little vacation period.
   maybe the I-man is gettng into some "executive producer" areas, and that
might explain a hefty price tag for picking up the rights to the show.  a
package deal, so to speak. (???)

chuck igo