RE: 96.9

Bill

It would be nice though if the 97.1 and 105.3 translators of WPVQ out here
where shut off. It used to be nice to listen to my local news from Berkshire
County on WBEC, 105.5 fm when it came in. I personally think these are the
two most useless translators Ive ever heard in my opinion (well, except for
all those satellite fed ones out in Central New York ). Their signal is
stronger than some of the full power ones it seems, and the station they
repeat comes in very clear in the cities of licenses which they are licensed
to.

Mike