another event from 1957

According to Variety, Jerry Williams was hired by WMEX in late 1957 to do
his nightly "Comment and Controversy" show... so, evidently the Richmond
Brothers were still thinking along with the common wisdom-- pop/top40 while
the kids are around to listen, but later in the evening, a talk show for
adults.  (I remember Jerry's "ABC's"-- He would remind potential caller to
be:  "A, accurate, B brief, and C concise"; and if you wanted to be a
caller, and you had to be over 21, as I remember...