Re: Fwd: reverb, etc.

At least it was a speaker. try listening to radio on tiny little in-ear
headphones that are so popular today...and you'll see how muddy the sound
is that you'll want reverb :P

Also, not everybody has a huge stereo system.  Most listening is done in
cars (where the reverb effect can really be appreciated) and on plastic
table radios (such as clock radios and those carry along things that use
flashlight batteries).  The latest models I've test driven of these
receivers don't do much justice to sound (not to mention the tuner part is
a  piece of what i stepped in this morning)

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven