Apology

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 I think I sent what would appear to be the same post twice. Actually,
one was an edited version with a few corrections for grammar and
sentence structure.
 I thought I deleted the first message - at least I did on the outgoing
message screen - obviously the computer or the mail system felt
otherwise. This happens from time to time. I'll be extra careful in the
future and double-check the system when I edit messages already in the
Outbox hopper - like this one, for instance. (This is being edited so if
you hear an explosion down south'ard - it will be me venting frustration
and you'll know why another two similar message were sent under my name.
)
 Apologies for the goof - I'll move messages to Draft in the future
before I edit - in the meantime my computer will write five million
times "I must not send messages that my operator instructed me to delete
."

 So this message will have SOMETHING to do with the topic at hand - the
information I received while researching the Yankee Network is that
Roger Allen's full name is Roger Allen (sp?) Bump.