Re: Boston Network Radio Affiliations: 1950's and 1960's.

I think Egan had been a news guy before he spun records.
But based on your information, he didn't like being a DJ
and went back to news prety quickly. I suspect that Egan
was in New York doing news on WOR before he came to WBZ.
And I kind of remember him doing news at WHDH in the 60s.