Re: WCRB Tower

I can see the tops of both antennas behind the WCRB
offices on South St in Waltham right now and they look
fine as of 2 PM EDT (I work in the neighboring office
park across from Brandeis U.).  I didn't hear any
ambulances or police during my daily walk at 12 PM.
The other antennas on South St (within a mile of my
vantage point) look fine too.  Where did you hear the
story?