Re: Was: Interesting tropospheric ducting this morning

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:56:53 +0100 "Kaimbridge M. GoldChild"
<kaimbridge@my-deja.com> writes:
>Rick Ganley wrote,
>
>> but ya know, I really enjoy listening off
>> the board... NO COMPRESSION!
>
> Alright, don't get me started!     P=)   P=)   P=)
>
>     ~Kaimbridge~

ok, ok, I have to admit it....

sometimes I....

                          ..... I, er, well......

                                                        SOMETIMES I LIKE
COMPRESSION!

I'm so ashamed.

I've even been known to use equalization from time to time.

But I will not use the 'loudness' button on my reciever. Makes everyone
sound like Imus.

BTW, the tropo conditions were again happen' Saturday morning, although
it didn't seem as 'strong'...

- -Rick Ganley