Star 93.7 "pitching" their music...? 5%?

The other night I was listening to Star 93.7 and they played Kool and
the Gang's "To Hot".  And I noticed that the song had a little bit of
"pitch"    ie...sped up about 5%....

I have heard 'Too Hot' a zillion times on the radio...and in this case
the song 'moved along' at a little faster clip than I remember....

Has anyone else noticed this?  ..That the songs are 'sped up' a bit on
Star 93.7?

*second thought*

Also, Is it me...or does this station have the worlds worst JINGLES?  :-
(

With out market pronounced "bahhh-stin"!

:-)

BM