Re: DX question

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Bob Nelson wrote:

> Well, yes, it's not uncommon for someone like me
> to get distant stations that well at night, but
> I think what the original poster meant, and what
> I mean, is that it was coming in even BETTER than
> usual, sounding like a "local"...

I've got to admit, I'm new at the DX-ing game :-)

I had been told that the Summer wasn't as good for DX as the Winter.

But I've been picking up some decent catches.

I'd chalk up the original experience to weather of some kind or another.

<shameless plug>

If you'd like to see the list of DX'ed stations I've pulled in, e-mail me

</shameless plug>

- -- Blaine
(Indiana)