Re: webcasting

At 04:43 PM 5/27/99 EDT, Dib9@aol.com wrote:

>iMAC crowd?  A station has to appeal to more than Mac users to >survive.

I think you missed my point.  If a station is going to webcast, shouldn't
they do so in a format that does not leave out a significant portion (let's
not argue percentages) of their potential audience?

>but MAC is strictly a product for a niche market and some specialty >users
like publishing and schools were they have a significant market >share.

Not true, never was.  That is just propaganda that has been spread for
years by people that have a vested interest in Windows system.  Just more
proof that if you repeat something enough times that some people will
believe it.

Now, back to or regularly scheduled subject.

- ---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH