Re: webcasting

On Thu, 27 May 1999 07:51:40 EDT PWerlin@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 5/27/99 2:08:57 AM EDT, Chuckigo@aol.com writes:
>
><< proud to say that WROR (wror.com) is now capable of being heard on
>the
>web.
> seems like it took forever, but, utilizing the windows media player &
>
> streaming audio, it works pretty good.   WMJX (wmjx1067.com), WKLB
> (wklb.com), WBOS (wbos.com), and WSJZ (smoothjazz969.com) are also
>out
> there. >>
>
>Does anyone know if WXRV has any plans?   I can't receive them at work
>in the
>Back Bay -(Prudential complex).  I have a co-worker who listens to
>WFNX over
>the web for the same reason.

When I left The River in March, plans were 'in the works' (still) to
web-cast. I've been in the building several times since I left (working
on Live from the River Music Hall Volume II), so next time I go in I'll
ask about it. I know it's been discussed often, tentative plans laid,
etc.

Rick Ganley
(ex)WXRV

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]