Re: interesting link

Kevin Vahey wrote:

> I m sure some of you have found this... but I thought it was a nice link
>
> http://www.metronet.com/~chipk/usatv/BOS.html
>
> very current as well

If you go to

http://www.metronet.com/~chipk/usatv.html

You enter the site one level higher. He has a search utility (by calls,
city, or network),  links to pages detailing (apparently) all US
marketsbroken down by state, and a list of changes/Updates.
- --
Tony Abruzzese                e-mail: abruzzese@med-biochem.bu.edu
Network Administrator                      Biochemistry Department
            Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                            Fax:617.638.5339