Cape Cod (was: Re: NHPR goes north of Pinkham Notch)

<<On Thu, 20 May 1999 00:24:00 -0700 (PDT), Bob Nelson <bluesradio_99@yahoo.com> said:

> public or college station to cover the Cape? Sure,
> the Boston stations are good, but why not a _local_
> station offering stuff like alternative rock, folk,
> bluegrass, blues, classical, etc.?

There's a commercial classical outlet on the Cape (WFCC Chatham) with
a killer class-B signal on 107.5.

The rest of your desires are covered by WMVY Tisbury (92.7) and WOMR
Provincetown (92.1), although you might have to travel from one of the
Cape to the other in order to hear the full range.

As I recall, WKKL did do some independent programming as of a couple
of years ago.  Not sure what they're up to now.

- -GAWollman

- --