Re: LTAR

Kevin wrote--

> Why pick on WAAF?  How long as 105.7 been away from Framingham? Or TV 56
>from Cambridge?

Oh dear.  I didn't think either Bob or I were picking on anyone.  Our
comments were in the context of the fact that WAAF hasn't paid much
attention to the Worcester market in years, and no, they are of course not
alone in that.  I doubt that Kiss ever did much for Medford, for example.
The original reason for having a city of license was to give service to
that specific community.  That's all I meant.