Re: Dancin' oldies sends Sebastian to the beach

 Marty Waters opined: It was not known immediately how the listening
public would deal with this sudden decrease in misogynist racism during
morning drive-time in the Hartford market, although there's still plenty
left.

I feel a need to point out that as broadcasters,what you personally call
"misogynist racism" is someone else's favorite radio show (not mine),
and as such,a little tolerance might be in order. Remember First
Amendment,tuning knobs and off switches? I'm not defending this guy,I've
never heard him. However,much like the rabid anti-Stern mania on this
list-he is "selling" a product people want, one that delivers results
for advertisers-why attack him? You don't like him? OK,don't listen.To
paraphrase PT Barnum:"No one ever went broke underestimating the
American public" Seen on a bumper sticker: "hate abortion? don't have
one."

Eric

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you
make"-Lennon/McCartney