Re: WABU sold to PAX

Mark Shneyder writes:

>The only problem is that eventually everything will be owned by
>one company anyway.(a long distance company is buying my cable
provider).
>In one of his segments on 60 Minutes II, Jimmy Tingle did a great
piece
>on consolidation : "You don't pay your telephone bill on time, we tow
>your car!"...:)

...tastes great, and just LOOK at that shine!  (A multi-use world.)
Must admit, the idea of MediaOne/ATT getting $50 from me for cable,
another $40 for bband, another $30 for basic phone.  In a
communication age with one gatekeeper for ALL of such does make me
feel like lying in a hammock between two palm trees.

Bill O'Neill