WLLH Now In Spanish

WLLH is now a Mega station finally!!!  Friday they were promoting the last
day of American Popular Standards,but just after 3PM it was announced that
the standards would last till Monday.I got in from a gig just after 11:30
PM,unloaded my stuff,I figured I wouldn't roll tape as they said no
change,listening on the way home still telling us we've got one more
weekend.Just a few minutes before I posted this I thought,maybe I'll roll
tape for their "Jazz After Midnight"show,but I was greeted with Spanish
Dance music!!! So looks like I got fooled (and a lot of listeners too!!!)
By chance,anyone from the list in the Lowell/Lawrence area just happen to
have tape rolling of the change??Curious as to how Standards ended it's
run.

Mark Watson