wkbr

Bob, can you give us any insight as to why and for how much Mr
Silberberg bought WKBR (1250 Manchester,NH) for? After listening for 20
minutes today, I asked myself why he bought it, but sold the better
signalled WHAV (1490,Haverhill MA) I have a confirmed report he has
asked at least one station group in the market for a JSA. Anyone know
anybody who (if anyone) works there,or do the River jocks run it from
Haverhill?

Eric

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you
make"-Lennon/McCartney