Re: Howard Stern In Denver

Donna, I'm fairly sure that no one on this list, myself included,takes
rape lightly. It is a terrible crime and should be punished severely.
Those that are offended by Stern's comments have good reason to be-I am
not a Stern fan,and as a radio guy,I agree what he said was/is
inappropriate. BUT, he does have the right to say what he wishes, within
FCC guidelines (they're so elastic I can't quite call them rules). His
job is to create buzz and publicity. He has done so. I doubt even Mr.
Stern honestly beleives what he said. He is a character,an actor if you
will-we all are during an airshift. My hackles get raised by a
group-liberal or conservative-who spouts half-truths with a hefty dose
of spin. Examples, AFT,NRA and FAIR. I don't feel that a person's
politics is the issue here-it's facts,or in this case,the lack of them.I
can get along with anyone regardless of their beliefs,can everyone say
that?

Eric

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you
make"-Lennon/McCartney