Re: 106.1 is strange and WHOM?

Kevin Vahey wrote,

>Also does anybody know if WHOM has tweaked their signal lately. I'm
>getting them in Cambridge now in the apartment, when before I only
>sometimes got them in the car. I'm also having problems on 99.1 getting
>WPLM as WNNH is winning the battle.

 It very well may be a Big Dig structure creating a reflection
(conversely, I know up here on the North Shore, Boston Police reception
has definitely degraded over the past year or so--though, granted, I
think part of it may be on their end, particularly Ch.2 [460.45,
Alpha/Gold district]).

     ~Kaimbridge~