Re: Gerry Gordon- 1510\WMEX

Of course, I can't be 100% positive, but I am damn close to it!  When I
first heard his voice, I said to myself, that  sounds like Gerry Gordon.
Then, he completed his report and id'd himself as Gerry Gordon-CBS News Las
Vegas.  He was doing a report about Vega's comments regarding the shooting
for WBZ.

SS