Re: AT 40 on WBZ

At the same time celebrity's are as entitled to their opinion as much as
anyone else and if they give away there time and talent for a cause, I have a
hard time knocking them for it.  (I just wish they weren't all liberals ;-) )
 But I also hate it when celebrity's go on talk shows and talk about issues
like they are experts when they're not.

Dan Billings
Bwodoinham, Maine

In a message dated 4/21/99 12:19:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,