Re: Longest running local TV show (Was Re: Today's LTAR)

At 12:47 AM 4/19/1999 -0400, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>I can also make a case for one series that has been shown live, produced
>locally (on just about every station) since 1948.
>
>Red Sox Baseball
>
>I can sense Donna glaring at me for this one......

I'll take on that one.   I don't consider Red Sox Baseball to be a TV
series.  It is coverage of an outside event.  TV coverage of the
President's State of the Union address is not a TV show either.
 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.
            617.367.0468
 15 Court Square
 lawyer@world.std.com