Re: Planet 100.1

In a message dated 4/12/99 7:41:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
markwats@netway.com writes:

<< Was WPNH-FM signing off overnights still? It has been several years since I
 heard them late night,I have an aircheck from Summer of 1985 with them
 signing off after a late local newscast,I think it was 11:15 or so.

They used to sign off at midnight.

then will they only carry Red Sox day games on
 WPNH-AM?
Yes they will!

Last time I was through that area a couple of months back,WPNH-AM
 was carrying the satellite Music of Your Life format.

They still are and now it will be simulcast on WFTN-AM 1240 in Franklin, NH.

Gary Ford