Re: WZMX/ WDRC-FM / and "jammin' oldies' - ?

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:14:46 -0400 mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
Waters) writes:

>At least twice in the 5-6 p.m. hour on Thursday the jock on WDRC-FM
>referred to a song just played as "another jammin' oldie,"a phrase
>they've never used in the past. One of them was the Freda Payne (sp?)
song,
>Band of Gold.

Uh-Huh.  As I recall, on the night of their honeymoon, they stayed in
separate rooms.

>BTW, I have heard just about nothing on WZMX to indicate any
>change in its music mix. Ditto on WDRC.

Me neither.  Today, I heard n Emerson, Lake and Palmer double play:
"Lucky Man" and "Still You Turn Me On".  Not exactly jammin.

Rick Kelly

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]