Re: 93.7 deleted from my car preset

>	On another note, I noticed a more "rocky" blend on 'ROR today, and
>Uncle Chuck Laquidara and crew are definitely playing to the listeners in
>transit right now.....

Sorry, but no music adjustments have been made on WROR. In fact songs
played since last Tuesday and through  next Tuesday were already
programmed.  Ya see, because of RCS Selector,  ya can do a week or more
worth of songs.  IMO, I don't think it would be wise programming to react
so quickly, when you really don't know "exactly" where they are going to
take (Star 93.7) the station.  Smart money would say "wait" till after
couple of 'trends.'   Back me up on this Donna!

J.J.