Re: Star 93.7, dance-oriented...?

Bob wrote:
>Maybe too early to judge from the first 3 songs
>but it looks like their R&B-based oldies sound is
>quite danceable and fairly new. In other words,
>I wouldn't expect older stuff from the 60s or
>early 70s. The overall sound is probably mid-70s
>to today. "Those who grew up on Kiss 108 Disco"

Yup, sounds like Kiss back in its formative days.  Lots of 80s dance music
(not all black-- Miami Sound Machine, George Michael, etc), a few safe
currents (Cher, Backstreet Boys)-- Kiss 108 revisited.   "The Rhythm of
Boston" indeed...  but hey, it's a niche that should get them some of Kiss
108's  25-34 women and maybe even some of the top end of the Jam'n audience...