4/1 Pranks

I heard two pranks today -
WAAF was announcing that the Patriots are moving to Texas - similar to a
joke played on WROR last year. WCIB (Cool 102) sounded like there was
something that went wrong - I tuned in to hear Steve McVie, the programming
director, giving an on-air apology for the actions of one of their morning
hosts, RJ McKay. Is this the result of an April Fool's joke, or is this an
April Fool's joke? For the rest of the broadcast, I only heard the new
female cohost... Does anyone know what happened?

                                        - Keith W. Barry
                                        kbarry@geocities.com