'BOS to follow 'EGQ

This has probably already been brought up in the group (I've not checked my mail at home since 11PM last night), but it appears (to me) that WBOS is waiting to see what happens to WEGQ, at 3PM, and respond accordingly. 'BOS has been jockless since this Morning (bye-bye Robin?)

If WEGQ goes to a "Jammin' Oldies" type format, 'BOS will morph to 70's-80's Rock (??)

If WEGQ goes to WAAF's new freqency, perhaps 'BOS will pick up a "Jammin' Oldies" format ?

Just guessing....

Paul Hopfgarten
at Work
(H: Derry NH)