RE: my 2 cents on 93.7

I gotta say this non-stop music on WBOS makes for good work music.  BOS must
be waiting to see what happens before they do something to change their
ratings fortunes.
P.S.  I can't even get on to the Eagle's webiste right now.  There are some
angry listeners out there too.  You can only listen to "1999" a couple of
times.  Wait until 3:00 and see if it's Ozzy or Kool & The Gang.