Love your NE radio site

I have worked in the small Ithaca, ny market for many years.

We had an interesting thing happen monday when our power was knocked out by our
lastest spring storm.

We operate all four stations out of one building, so everything went silent.  TJ
our operations manager, wired a walkman (which was powered by several double a
batteries) up to the WTKO phone line and managed to get one station (WTKO) back
on the air.

All four jocks as well as our news director were broadcasting out of the utility
room closet with a flashlight as the only light source.

Our engineer did provide the light and coffee.  Hay he's young, but he does have
his priorities straight!

Love your news each week.

please add me to your newsletter list.  For some reason I can't seem to do it
from your website.  This is a small market with a very small budget you
understand and it takes us a little longer to get with it!  We are not as slow,
however, as the FCC.