RE: WPLM

Here in Derry, I can usually get either WNNH or WPLM by turning my antenna
on my YB400 in the proper direction.

Whether I get 'PLM or 'NNH in the car (1990 Volvo 740) depends on what day
it is.

As far as "NHQ and 'CDQ, I seem to be smack-dab in the middle and cannot
hear either signal particularly well. (by the way, why didn't someone buy
the 2 together? A pre-made Q-92 without even having to change calls)

Same mush for 'HRB and WUBB/York Ctr ME.

Derry, the point at which all like-frequency FM's turn to s**t!

As far as "holes", there's an interesting hole on a local Derry road (Island
Pond Road) where WEZF/Burlington VT regularly knocks out WBOS for about 100
feet, regardless of the weather. Now Derry NH is at least 150 miles from
Burlington, but there's that hole. It's weird.

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH