Big Brother question

Now that my article about Big Brother Bob Emery has been posted to the
Boston Radio Archives (thanks Garrett!), I still have the question I asked
a while back-- when he retired, he said he was writing his memoirs and
would publish them in book form.  I have never been able to confirm that
such a book was published.  Several folks on the list told me they knew
friends of his but I never heard anything further about whether they (or
anybody else) ever discovered Big Brother's autobiography.  Do any of you
know if anything, be it a book or perhaps a magazine article came out about
his life in the late 60s or early 70s?  Also, do any of you collectors know
who might have a copy of the 78 rpm records Big Brother recorded for
Brunswick?  I have a bad copy of one show he did over WEEI in 1929 (!), but
have never heard any of his other records.  Thanks!